Wireless Photography

What We Do on June 14th, 2007 6 Comments

Using WIFI enabled DSLRs, our professional photographers can send photos instantly to our printers and projection screen

We setup a private WIFI network at each location so that it does not interfere with the existing networks and ensures better reliability.

6 Responses to “Wireless Photography”

1. Sze Ling says:

Hi,
    How much do u charge for a 4 hr ROM?
    What does the package includes?

2. shanti bhattacharya says:

hello

I am celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary in October and would like to have the pics as party favours. I would like to have a special place where they guests will have their pics taken as they arrive with the backdrop of a poster of the hotel I am at. I (or you) will have to print this poster from a template the hotel will give me.

I would also require a roving photographer who will also take videos.

I don’t think I want the video projection though.

ARe you able to give me a quoation?

Regards

shanti

3. Sharon Lim says:

Hi,
    I have a backdrop ready and would like a stationary photographer to take photo of my guests with that backdrop. It would then be instantly printed (4R size), and the number of copies according to the number of guests in the photo. The photo will then be placed in a backing to be given to the guest(s).

I don’t need a projection of the photos.

Please quote a price.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Sharon Lim

4. Lin Daoxing says:

Hi I’d like to find out the rates for wireless photography. Do you have any packages for ROM and wedding banquet? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

5. Audrey Teoh says:

Hi There,
    Good Day! A close of mine recommended your service to me.
    I am having a ROM event next May’13, would like to find out more about your available packages/ services on the following.

1. I am looking for a photographer for the event, it is from 4pm to 8pm, it will be outdoor alfresco event to capture sunset from mount faber. Do you have such photography service?

2. I saw from your site on the instant photocards, how is the charge for this?

3. I also saw there is a wireless photography, how is the charge for this? What is the difference of this from item#2?

Thanks alot!

Regards,
    Audrey

6. kenneth tay says:

Hi Team,

Am looking at the instant photocard packages or wireless I stant photo. Able to provide your packages details?
    Tks