Live Projection

What We Do on June 14th, 2007 7 Comments

Guest are entertained as photos are being projected onto the screen within seconds

7 Responses to “Live Projection”

1. Janice says:

Hello there! Can i check how much do you al charge for the live projection and instant photocards? my besties are getting married on Feb 2011, right after new year! was sourcing out which are some good and interesting things to do during the banquet! pls also quote the price for hiring the potographers and other things that is needed to pay! thanks alot! (:

Cheers,
    Janice
    9837 2895.

2. Cynthia Goh says:

Hi, I am getting married next year, I am having a wedding lunch in MM ballroom and would like to do a live projection (video) of my soleminzation from another ballroom.

Can you advice if video live projection is possible? or only photographers?

regards
    Cynthia

3. Rain lim says:

Hi there.. I am planning for my wedding in November.. I wish to enquire the cost of both instant photo cards and interactive guestbook.. Am I right to say that I have to hire another photography team myself for my wedding photo taking as you will only be focusing on the instant photo cards and interactive guestbook?

Looking forward to your reply!
    Rain

4. Emmeline says:

Hi

I would like to enquire on a 2-hour live photography with instant printing for wedding on end of Oct 2012. Is your instant printing unlimited ? I have a photographer to take photo of the night so you can focus on your instant photo printing.

What’s your interactive guestbook?

Thanks
    Emmeline
    9030 3014

5. Kar Wu says:

may i know that do you provide service for actual day highlight and childhood montage. thanks

6. Sharron says:

I would like to find out the cost for the Live Projection and Instants Photocard for 4 hours event.

7. Lishan says:

I would like to find out the cost for the Live Projection, instant guestbook, and Instants Photocard for 4 hours event. Individual price and packaged price (if different).
    I am looking at Nov 2 2014 dinner. thanks!