Instant Photocards

What We Do on June 14th, 2007 102 Comments

Fun wallet-sized photocards will be printed within minutes and distributed personally to your guests!

Our graphic assistants will impose a logo and text design of your choice at the front of all photocards, prior to printing out one copy for each of your guests. Having at least one staff specially dedicated for the distribution of photocards to your guests, these photocards will serve as your gift to them.

Photocard Design Templates

102 Responses to “Instant Photocards”

1. Elie says:

Hi, will like to have the instant photocard service for 3 hours for my rom dinner event for about 100 pax in Nov. No need for projection. Please let me know the cost.

2. Tiffany says:

Hi, I would like a quotation too for instant photocard svc and photobooth for a wedding! Thanks!

3. winnie says:

We would like a quotation for instant foto svc for 250 guest in jan13

4. Gin says:

Hi
    I am interested in your instant photo card printing service for my wedding on 1 Jan 2013 – lunch banquet.
    I would like to know what kind of packages you offer in terms of hours and prints?
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Gin

5. Angel Lye says:

Hi,

I am very keen to engage your Instant Photocards service for a School Reunion Dinner. As such, I would like to enquire more bout your services for a 2-hr school event on 24 Nov 2012.

What are the services you will provide? Will you deisgn the template for us? What’s the cost for 2 hours?

Looking forward to hear from you soon! :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Angel

6. Kevin says:

Hi,
    I’m interested in your instant photocards service, live projection and photobooth for my wedding in April13. Could you kindly let me know your rates and availability pls. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Rgds,
    Kevin

7. faustine says:

HI, need quotation for instant photocard for wedding. Thanks

8. Clay says:

Hey there, my wedding will be on jan19 2013. I am interested in your instant photo card service. Will you be able to provide a quote? I will have estimate 340 guest

9. Marlina says:

I am keen at your photo booth services for my wedding.
    Can you email me your package? It will be a lunch event.
    photo booth required for 3 hours.

10. Corinne says:

Hi!
    I would like to have the instant photo service at my church wedding recept for just 1-2 hours.
    Can you email me the packages and price?
    Thanks!
    Corinne

11. Lynn says:

Hi ! am interested in your instant booth for my wedding in dec. Pls email me the quotes ! Thanks in advance!

12. ling says:

Hi i am keen to get a quote for instant photo booth for my rom dinner day.
    Can I ask what is your package like?

Thanks,
    Ling

13. Joseph Tan says:

Hi, I wish to enquiry about your instant print service.
    Could you send me a quotation for your service?
    Date: 06.12.13
    Time: ard 9 – 12 am
    Pax: approx 150
    Duration: 3hrs
    Prints: credit card size
    Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
    Cheers,

14. Paulin Chan says:

Hi, I would like to have a quotation for 120 pax at my wedding dinner banquet on 23/03/2013.

Thank you.

15. KAYYATHIRI says:

Hi
    I need quotations for instant photocard for wedding.

Thanks

16. Karie says:

Hi, am interested in your instant photocards and live projection services for my wedding lunch on 29 Dec 2013. Would appreciate it if you could provide me with your rates and packages pls. Thanks!

17. Enrika says:

Hi ,
    My wedding will be on March 17 (sun) lunch and we are keen to engage your instant card photo service. Please provide me with a price quote for approximately 120 guests.
    Thanks.
    E

18. Joleen says:

Hi there, would like to enquire on the cost of your photo booth, for my wedding dinner on the 10 May for 2 hrs? Thanks

19. Alvina says:

Hello! May i know the rates for instant phtotography services? My weddig date is 09/03/14, am looking for photography svc for photobooth.

20. eric says:

please email a quotation for actual instant photo service for wedding dinner reception?

21. Tommy Tan says:

- Hi,
    - I run a fashion accessories shop at Cineleisure Orchard
    - I came to know you guys from my cousin’s wedding at ShangriLA last year and we had a few
    instant photoshots…very interesting..
    - Please contact me for further discussion as I’m interested to hold an event at Cineleisure
    Orchard
    - Cheers
    - Tommy

22. Pauline says:

Hi,
    We would like to have the service of instant photocards for our guests to keep as memories during our wedding dinner.

Time Period:2-3 hours

Looking at:

1) Instant prints/shots with photocards to be given to guests to keep as memories. Cards with some simple border designs, OR

2) Instant prints/shots with photocards to be given to guests to keep as memories. Cards with some simple border designs + Live feed or projector screening of photos taken

Roving photoshots, not those with backdrop.

Kindly advise on the different packages that you may have.

Thank you.

Pauline

23. Michael says:

I am keen on the Instant photocard service, could you provide me a quote for 3 hours package for a birthday events.

24. Eileen says:

Am keen to engage for a 3 hrs photo card services for my wedding lunch. Can u email me yr quote pls?

25. jaslyn says:

Hi, will like to have the instant photocard service for 3 hours for my rom lunch event for about 150 pax. No need for projection. Please let me know the cost.
    sheltieslove@gmail.com

26. Jerald says:

Hi,
    can I have the quote for 1 to 2 hours instant photocards and interactive guestbook?
    Thanks.

27. karthik says:

Dear Sir,

I would like to arrange a instant photography service on 06/07/13 for arnd 100 guests in hosting my house warming dinner.

Kindly give me the quotation for the same.

Thanks,

28. L says:

hi,
    i was at a friend’s wedding recently and thought you guys were great.
    could you send me the details of your package for a 3-4 hour instant photo-print service with and without a live feed? thanks very much.

29. Chloe says:

Hi, can I have quote for instant photo cards for about 200 – 220 guests for wedding dinner in mbs on 7 sep? Appreciate prompt reply. Great thanks!

30. Jengo says:

Hi, how much will it cost if I were to engage 3hrs photo card services for a wedding

31. Sharon says:

Hi! I would like to know what are the packages available for instant prints (roving) and its prices. Please advise. Thanks!

32. Yee Leng says:

Hi,
    I am keen on the Instant photocard service, could you provide me a quote for 4 hours package for a ROM event on 11th Jan 2014. Pls quote me the price. :)

33. Julie says:

Hi, I am interested in your instant photocards service. Would like to request a quote for 2-3 hours of use, approx 150 pax. Looking at customisable card template, backdrop and props provided.
    Looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!

34. Winnie says:

Hi, I wish to enquiry about your roving instant print service for my wedding dinner in March 2014
    Could you send me a quotation for your service please?
    Pax: approx 280
    Duration: 3 hrs
    Prints: credit card size
    Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

35. Christine says:

Hi there.. May i know the rates for instant prints/shots with roving services for 4 hours, with photocards to be given to guests to be kept as memories? Cards with simple border designs.
    How about photobooth for 2 hours?
    Can you email me the quote? Thanks.

36. May says:

hi im keen to engage 4 hours of photocard services for wedding dinner in december, could you email me a quote please? thank you.

37. wendy says:

Hi.
    I’m keen on the Instant photocard service for wedding lunch event, pls send me a quote

38. Darryl says:

Hi,

I’m keen on just renting a few 2R printers and getting the 2R photo cards for 3-4 hours during wedding on the 16th Jan. Please quote us.

Cheers,
    Darryl

39. Janice says:

Hi, i would like to enquire on the rate for the instant print for 2 hours for my wedding dinner. May i trouble you to send me the rate.

Thanks & Regards,
    janice

40. Shu Juan says:

Hi,

I am interesting in the instant photocard service for 3 hours on 1 Jan 2014. Could you kindly provide a quotation?

Thanks!

41. Kim says:

Hi

We would like to have a quote for Instant photo booth for wedding of 150 pax.
    Appreciate if you could email us. Thanks!

42. Jolene Oh says:

Hi,
    I am interested in your photocard service for my actual day wedding dinner banquet on 22nov2014. I would like to engage for about 2-3hrs. Could kindly advice on the quotation for the pkg as well as the type of photo paper and ink used?

43. Ong says:

Enquiry 2 hours photo service cards for new year elderly dinner on 8 Feb 2014 for about 300 pax. May I know hv the quotation pl

44. Sharon says:

Hi,
    Would like to enquire abt instant photocards service, live projection and photobooth for my wedding in Aug 2014. What are the rates like and your availability? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

45. Karen Lam says:

Hi,

Would you be available on 2 March 12-3pm for my daughter’s birthday party?
    No live projection needed. Just want the instant photo card.

karen

46. Jolene says:

Hi would like to enquire for instant photo cards service for around 3 hours. What are the rates like? Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

47. Priya says:

Hi,
    We are planning our wedding, which will take place in early Jun 2014, and would like to have instant photocards for our guests. We are looking at having instant printed photocards, and would like to know the price both WITH and WITHOUT the live feed/projector screening. Note: There is already a projector and laptop at the venue.
    We would prefer not to have photos taken with a backdrop (i.e. more casual, with guests seated or standing around their banquet tables)
    Time Period:2-3 hours
    Please let me know what packages/options you are able to offer. I will get back to you soon if I would like to hire your services. Thanks!
    Priya

48. Priya says:

Sorry, I forgot to add in my comment above but we will have approx 120-130 guests. Thanks!

49. ZH says:

Hi, I wish to enquiry about your instant print service for my wedding. I already got my actual day photographer. Just need this additional printing service for my guests.
    Could you send me a quotation?
    Date: 27.09.2014
    Time: ard 1-4 am
    Pax: approx 100
    Duration: 3hrs
    Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

50. Charlotte says:

Hi, can i have a quotation for instant photocards on wedding day.
    Pax: approx 200