Guestbooks

What We Do on June 14th, 2007 24 Comments

Guests will be able to leave messages in your digital guestbook using tablet computers which are instantly displayed on a projected screen.

The photos taken by our photographers will be captured onto the digital guestbook. Our album assistant will then go around spotting your guests and requesting them to pen down their signatories and well wishes for you. Coupled with their photographs, these messages will be instantly screened and you will be receiving the hard copy printouts in 4R sizes at the end of the day. You are also able to customise the background design of which the messages will be written against!

Photocard Guestbook

Photocard Guestbook

Should you opt for a photocard guestbook, an additional photocard will be printed and pasted onto the hard copy guestbook. Our album assistant will go around requesting for your guests to pen down their words for you. This guestbook will be presented to you at the end of the function.

While your guests get to enjoy themselves and have fun writing on these guestbooks, you will be receiving their heartwarming messages at the end of the day.

Nothing is more everlasting than these heartfelt and sincere words uniquely crafted by your guests.

24 Responses to “Guestbooks”

1. Lynn Tan says:

Hi there,
    I am planning a for my dad’s 70th birthday on the 12 Jun. It would be a approx 3-4hr event. Am really interested in ur Guestbook packages. Have called in to enquire about it and to my understanding, the photocard guestbook is an ala-carte item and can only be made to purchase with purchase. But would appreciate if exception could be made? If otherwise, could you give me a quotation for photography for that few hrs if need be that it’s a MUST so i am able to have that ‘photocard-guestlist’ item. As i have a budget to keep within hope you will be able to help me out..

Mant Thanks.

2. Nettie says:

Dear LiveStudio,

We would like to know more about the interactive guestbook..

Nettie

3. Melissa says:

Hello,
    I would like to find out how much is your service for the Photocard Guestbook during the reception time. approx 2hrs

Would love to hear from you soon :)

4. May Low says:

Hi, pls quote me for the above service mentioned.
    I’ll be holding a sit down luncheon at Four seasons Hotel on 18/03/1012 Sunday.
    Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    May

5. Sharon says:

Hi may I enquire the price of your instant print service as well as your live projection service?y wedding will be in feb 2012

6. Anne Wong says:

What is the quotation for a guestbook service for a wedding on 13dec Tuesday?

7. Nicca Llamas says:

hi…
    we are in the photobooth business in the Philippines and we want to keep our services interesting and unique…
    saw your digital guestbook/postcard and we are very interested in bringing it here…
    we are wondering if you are open to the idea of franchising?

8. Melissa Tan says:

Hi,

I have an anniversary event on 26 Oct at shangri-la hotel and im looking at having a digital guestbook for my VIPs to take pics and sign well wishes against their pics on the tablet. This session will be from 6-7pm, only 1 hour, how many VIPs can you do within this hour?
    Altogether i have 800-1000 guests but i know you can’t do so many in 1 hour, so this is just for the VIPs. For the rest of the crowd, i would like them to be able to take pics and to take home, like an instant photo studio, size is name card size or a nice 4R with a frame/folder? It must be branded with a customized logo. It’s a 40th anniversary logo. Please drop me a quote for both items, a package rate would be great!

Thanks.

9. Min says:

Hi would like to know whether we can choose the photographers for AD photography or is randomly assigned to us? Also, is there availability on 3 June 2012? im looking at the $2888 package. Thanks

10. ida says:

hi i am interested in your interactive guestbook

11. Amy says:

Hi

I am interested in the interactive guestbook.

12. Rina says:

Dear Livestudio
    I’m interested in your Interactive Guestbook
    This is for a wedding reception but it is overseas. Would you still be able to do this for me? Appreciate if you could provide me with more info and the package details.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon
    Thanks

13. Lyn says:

Hi im intrested in ur guestbook svcr fer ma wedding.. Pls email me bck da pckage details tanx.,

14. Zenni says:

Hi,
    I’m interested in this Photocard Guestbook for a 4 hours banquet.

15. Erna says:

Hi, my wedding planner has included your service for instant photocards (roaming photographer) into my package. I was wondering whether I should change to interactive guestbooks instead.

I have a couple of questions to ask regarding this. Could you please drop me an email. Thanks!

16. susan says:

hai, i am interested with this guestbook, would u send me ur price list, and do you have a photobooth service?if you have one i want the pricelist too. thanx.

17. Melissa says:

Hi, I am interested in your guestbook. I don’t understand what is the different between the guestbook and photocard guestbook. Does it mean that the guestbook photo print out is just like paper print out and the photocard has the photo printed in cards and sticked on the guestbook? Can you send me the price for both?

18. KAYYATHIRI says:

Hi
    I need quotations for interactive guestbook for wedding.
    Thanks

19. Cherrell says:

Hi Live Studios,

I am looking for this service to incorporate with a project of mine. How can I find out more information on the product, cost, and procedures?

Thanks,
    Cherrell

20. Kyreen says:

Hi, my wedding is on the 24-Nov-2013.
    Can I find out more on the interactive guestbook for wedding?

21. Calista says:

Quotation need for Wedding luncheon for 200 guests. Instant photo prints for tea reception (10-11am) and wedding banquet (12-3pm), including table to table prints.

22. Derrick says:

Hi,

I’m interested in the interactive guestbook with photocard guestbook (hardcopy).
    Could you send me your package details?

Thanks,
    Derrick

23. Eileen says:

Hi,

Please send me your quotation for this wedding guest book and photo card guest book. I am interested in getting this for my wedding dinner in October 2014. Thanks.

24. Syd says:

Hi,

I am preparing my wedding at the end of the year and is interested in your service. Instant photo, guestbook etc. It is a dinner event. Do you have a package details?

Regards,